Kit's are SOLD OUT! You may still purchase the tutorial for $8.
Order your kit and join me LIVE on Thursday, October 7th @ 7pm MST (replay will be available forever for you to watch whenever is good for you) for your guided tutorial! Or choose to gather your own supplies but still join us for the tutorial! The choice is yours!
Once your order is complete & paid - pop on over to the Facebook group HERE and request to join.
If you choose to purchase a kit, it includes almost everything* you need to create the popular Sweater Pumpkin 3 piece set at home. There are a few items you will need to have on hand (listed below).
Your kit includes:
- Facebook Group LIVE tutorial on Thursday, October 7 @ 7pm MST
- 3 various sized & coloured sweater sleeve bits
- sewing yarn
- wedge twine
- yarn needle
- 3 various sized wood twig stems
- a collection of random flora, fauna, bits & bobs to decorate your pumpkins
*What you need to provide:
- stuffing - I use polyester stuffing from Walmart available in the craft section.
- glue gun and glue - to attach your decorations to your pumpkins.
- dried beans - for a little weight (I use white kidney beans from Walmart).